Undergraduate Blog / Admission

TRUE LIFE: Rookie Admission Counselor

Welcome Readers!

My name is Hannah Moriggi and I am an Undergraduate Admission Counselor here at Babson College! I joined the Babson Community this past June after graduating from Providence College in May with a Bachelor of Arts in English. While at Providence, I served as a Student Blogger for the Providence College Office of Admission where I fell in love with the art of blogging, while also learning how important blogs can be for prospective students during the college search process.

My hope for this blog is to give readers an inside perspective on the life of a rookie Babson College Admission Counselor, sharing with you my journey as I learn the ropes from my colleagues, hit the road for my first travel season, tackle high school visits/college fairs, engulf on my first “Reading Season” and much, much more! Throughout the course of this blog, please don’t hesitate to leave comments regarding topics you’d like to hear more about or any questions pertaining to Undergraduate Admission. I look forward to sharing my journey with you!