Last days at Aeffe

I guess it’s true when they say “time flies when you’re having fun”. This summer has honestly flown by so quickly, I can’t believe my internship is already coming to an end. I can’t say that I won’t miss working here at Aeffe Group, because I have made so many new friends at this internship–students from all parts of the U.S. and Europe as well. The supervisors and people I worked for were truly an amazing team and I am so happy that I was able to get the opportunity to work with everyone here.

During the past few weeks, I have been helping out more with Pollini and Moschino, as their new main Spring/Summer collections arrived. With Pollini, I helped sort out and merchandise the new SS 13 main shoes and accessories collections. Arranging them in the showroom for buyers to view is an important task, as the colors and fabrics in each grouping have to make sense and direct the viewer’s eye in a coherent way. Aside from merchandising, pricing, and invoicing the Pollini shoes and bags, I have also helped out during Moschino appointments. As June market came to an end for Alberta Ferretti and Philosophy, the other brands within Aeffe were still busy with their market weeks. As an intern, I was able not only to work within my division of Ferretti, but with Moschino, Pollini and Cacharel as well. Even though some of the tasks were quite tedious, such as building contact lists, creating style packets, researching new potential clients, etc, my work here at Aeffe has really taught me so much about the fashion industry.