Introducing ME! (Kwaku)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kwaku Piasa Abankroh (Kway-coo Pee-ah-suh Uh-bank-row). Say that 3 times fast… Well, I’m a rising Junior (Class of 2013) from Worcester, MA about 45 minutes away from the Babson campus. I’m currently concentrating in Marketing and Accounting (subject to change).

Next year is going to be a big one for me personally. Not only is it junior year, where typically your future starts to shape through acquiring a solid summer internship, but I’m also taking on more responsibilities in my organizations.

I’m the VP of Marketing for Babson Club Rugby and also am working hard to maintain my spot as starting hooker from the spring (yes, I know what it sounds like but it’s strictly the name of the position). I’m also going to be taking over the Community Manager role for O.N.E. Tower. Lastly, I’m going to be continuing my work in community service. Last school year, I established a role in the Barton Road and Babson Peer Consulting programs as a consistent presence ready to help the kids and teens in each respective program.

It’s time for me to buckle down in my academics as well as my extracurricular activities. So please follow my blog as I work throughout the summer to set myself up for a quality junior year here at Babson. And of course I’ll have a little fun doing it too. So shoot me any questions you have and get ready for an awesome journey!

KA