One More Time…

One more week before Spring Break! As the first half of the semester winds down, people are still bustling. Everyone is finishing up midterms and papers as the anticipation of vacation looms.

Being a senior, I’m getting a lot of questions relating to my time here at Babson. What I got out of it, what I liked, what I didn’t like, and what I would have done differently. All of these are popular topics for discussion with not just aunts, uncles, and others of the like, but among my peers as well. As I prepare for the homestretch of my college experience, I’ve made a list of all the things I want to do before I leave campus. Some of these are things like, making a commitment to attend more speaker events and others, things in the area that I want to make sure I experience. Going to Boston Bowl is on the list, as is playing frisbee on the Upper Fields at midnight one last time. The list is really ever-growing.

I know that the period after the upcoming break will be busy and that I may not get around to doing everything I want to, but I’m gonna try!!!