I’m going to miss registering for classes… is that lame?

Hello hello Babson blog readers!

I hope you all are enjoying these beautiful, crisp, but super chilly November days!
(Unless you’re reading from California or Hawaii or something, then never mind…)

November at Babson means REGISTERING FOR SPRING CLASSES!

I have just registered for my LAST semester at Babson (tears tears).

So I decided to dedicate this post to classes!  As a senior, they are pretty much all dedicated to my concentrations (Marketing and Literary/Visual Arts) and I’m definitely a huge fan of all of them!
Hopefully this will give you an idea of what kind of interesting classes we have at Babson.

Fall Semester:
MARKETING MANAGEMENT (Professor Roggeveen) – the capstone class for your Marketing Concentration that looks at marketing from a strategic, managerial perspective.
BRAND MANAGEMENT (Professor Fisher) – analyzing successful brand maintenance and brand sustainability; we talk about all the big brands across industries, everything from Puma to Heineken to Ducati.
ENLIGHTENED ENTREPRENEUR (Professor DiCarlo) – an ethnographic approach to studying and observing the social entrepreneur
LIMIT CASES (Professor Goldberg) – definitely one of my FAVORITE classes at Babson, we study international Human Rights cases that span a variety of topics, including the oil crisis in Nigeria and sex trafficking in India, mainly through literary and visual representation such as books and movies.

Spring Semester:
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT MANAGEMENT (Professor Thibodeau)
ANIMATED, EXPERIMENTAL FILM (Professor Levinson)
MANAGING THE SALES PROCESS or VALUE SELLING FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR
Finally… I’m going to GHANA over winter break, for a liberal arts project with Dean Hanno and Professor Deets!

As you can see, Babson gives us the fantastic opportunity to take classes within our business focus and creatively in a liberal arts focus – no charge 🙂 (except tuition, obviously…)

Feel free to post any questions about any of these classes and more at Babson!

Have a terrific Thursday,
Vanessa