Creating Social Value Blog / Corporate Social Relevance

Kicking Off the Global Entrepreneurial Leadership Summit in London

I am honored and excited to be invited back for a second year to kick off the Global Entrepreneurship Leadership (GEL) Summit in London tomorrow. The Lewis Institute’s relationship with GEL and their founding organization WildHearts is emblematic of the kinds of relationships we cultivate to stay connected with how social innovation plays out in the real world. Learn more about WildHearts and their game-changing approach toward philanthropy through the interview below with WildHearts Founder and 2014 Social Innovator Award recipient Mick Jackson.

During my time there, I will be speaking about Entrepreneurial Thought & Action as the methodology that will fuel social innovation inside corporations as well as new ventures. I am excited to also be moderating a conversation with Gavin Armstrong (President & CEO, Lucky Iron Fish) and David Goldberg (Program Director, Founders Forum for Good). Without a doubt this is one of my favorite summits. I value the opportunity to represent Babson and have people learn from my experience but even more so learn from the amazing social innovators who show up there and the WildHeart team.