Is Your Research Country-Specific? We Have Some Great Resources for You!
Did you know that Horn Library subscribes to several research sources that provide in-depth analyses of the political and economic landscapes in various countries? Check out these links:
- BMI Research — look for their country risk reports which are updated quarterly and provide political and economic SWOT analyses, plus data.
- Emerging Markets Information Service — provides news, data, and analytical reports on emerging economies.
- EIU Country Commerce and Financial Services — two different services, one focused on business environment and the other on the financial services sector in a selection of mostly developed countries.
- Continuum Economics — (need to register with Babson email and pw of your choice); keeps track of political and economic news on a selection of countries and discusses the effects of that news.
- The Country Studies Research Guide has additional information about where to look for country-based information.
Need help navigating some of these resources? We’re here to help — please reach out to us and book a research consultation.