10 Annual Babson Latin American Forum To Focus On “Empowering Leaders”
The 10th annual Babson Latin American Forum will take place at Babson’s Wellesley campus on Friday, April 6, 2018 with the focus on “Empowering Leaders”.
- Alberto Vollmer – CEO Ron Santa Teresa
- Andres Moreno – CEO Open English
- John McIntire – Senior Advisor Endeavor Global
- Santiago Gomez – Owner of Cosme/ATLA Restaurants
- Eduardo Cruz – Head LatAm Investment Banking Citi
- Amalia Sierra – Co-founder Maaji Swimwear
- Marcia Olival – Billboard Magazine Director of Sales LatAm
- Astrid Pedregal ’07 – Co-founder Crasqi swimwear
“This year, the event will cover skills, values, and strategies to effectively empower leaders, either in a small or large organization. As the club’s members say, they ‘believe in a community where working hard can beat talent; where teamwork aligned with execution is the source of success and empowering people to create impact in their own community is the key to greatness.’ You can expect to hear great stories and learn from remarkable leaders.” – Joao Paulo Paiva MBA ‘81
The Babson Latin American Club is a student run organization committed to generating awareness and to education out community about Latin American business, economics, culture and politics in an entrepreneurial way.