NYTimes.com Access Now Available!
Horn Library is pleased to announce full complimentary access to NYTimes.com and NYTimes mobile apps* for Babson College students, faculty, and staff. NYTimes.com covers a variety of topics with high quality and depth through breaking news articles, blogs, videos, and interactive features. In addition, you will be able to share content on social networks and Blackboard, save articles of interest, subscribe to email newsletters, and set up personalized alerts. Each article or video has sharing tools – just be sure to use the permalink they provide if posting to Blackboard.
So how easy is it to sign up? Just follow these steps to set up your Babson Group Pass and activate your NYTimes.com account:
1. Click HERE to start your registration.
2. Enter your Babson username and password and click Login.
3. Click on Create an Account.
4. Enter your Babson email address and type in a new password (twice). (Note: your password may only contain letters [a-z], numbers [0-9], underscores or hyphens.)
5. Click Create Account and you’re ready to go. You can access NYTimes.com from anywhere!
Note that your Babson Group Pass will remain valid for a period of 180 days. When it expires, all current students, faculty and staff may activate a new pass by visiting the registration URL available on the Horn Library website. Questions or concerns? Contact Horn Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Mobile apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include e-reader editions, Times Premier content or digital versions of The New York Times Crossword. This program provides only select access to The New York Times Archive and does not replace database services to which we subscribe. Other restrictions apply.
Please note that we have full access to the digital archive of The New York Times, 1851-2010, through ProQuest Historical Newspapers. We also continue to have access to the text version of The New York Times through ProQuest Central and Factiva.