Ten Babson Undergraduate Students Awarded Ely Trust Scholarships
Ten Babson undergraduate students have been selected to receive $2,500 scholarships – totaling $25,000 – from the Charles C. Ely Trust for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Babson’s Student Financial Services office nominated the students on the basis of academic merit, character, leadership abilities, and financial need.
• Jeffrey Andrews ’16, Northbridge, Mass.
• Collin Duffany ’16, Woburn, Mass.
• Nickolai Gaivoronski ’15, Natick, Mass.
• Daniel Macumber ’16, Natick, Mass.
• Terrence Shu ’16, Belmont, Mass.
• Ramone Doyley ’15, Lawrence, Mass.
• Jarrod Michael Ford ’16, Lowell, Mass.
• Christopher Harrington ’17, Seekonk, Mass.
• Michael MacDonald ’15, Belmont, Mass.
• Kyle Tagen ’15, South Easton, Mass.
The Charles C. Ely Trust, established in 1987, is an independent Boston charitable organization established at the behest of Charles C. Ely, of Brookline, Massachusetts, upon his death.
Scholarship awards are granted to Massachusetts residents who are students at degree-granting institutions of higher education in the Boston area “for the purpose of helping and assisting worthy and deserving young men of good character to obtain a more complete and thorough education or training than they might otherwise be able to obtain.”