The Library recently renewed Babson’s annual site license to SSRN. In general, everyone at Babson has access to SSRN and anyone can post papers, but if you specifically sign up to be a member in a network, you get the following benefits:
- Access to specific eJournals, including billable ones free of charge, enabling you to stay on top of new research in your field
- Receive notices of calls for papers, professional workshops, and conferences
We pay for a set number of subscribed members within each network in SSRN and there are still open slots in some of them. Please let me know if you’re interested in joining any of these networks:
- Economics Research Network
- Entrepreneurship Research & Policy Network
- Financial Economics Network
- Health Economics Network
- Information Systems and eBusiness Network
- Innovation Research and Policy Network
- Management Research Network
- Sustainability Research and Policy Network
- (Accounting Research Network is filled)
Want to take a look at SSRN? Here’s the link: http://www.ssrn.com/en/. As faculty, you’ll need to register on the site (registration is free).
Please let us know if you’re interested in joining (contact email@example.com). The way it works is that we then let SSRN know, and they send you specific information on how to subscribe to specific journals.
If you have any questions, please email Patricia Berens, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Library