Problems accessing EBSCOhost?
Recently there have been reports of issues connecting to EBSCOhost databases using Internet Explorer. Users get an error message that “A system problem has occurred”. Users need to follow the procedure below in order to clear their cookies and browsing history. Once this procedure has been followed you should be able to access EBSCOhost databases without receiving an error mesage. Thank you.
1. Open Tools>Internet Options in the IE browser
2. Open “Browsing History DELETE”
3. UNCHECK “Preserve Favorites website data”
4. CHECK OFF the rest of the settings
Specifically: Temporary Internet files, Cookies, InPrivate Filtering data
5. Click DELETE button
6. Close all IE web browsers and launch a new IE window and try logging into EBSCOhost now