Did You Know? Citing Sources
Did you know the Library has a whole guide on citing sources?
Check it out: http://libguides.babson.edu/citing
- Use citation software to make writing/citing easier!
- Quickly get to manuals & guidelines to get examples;
- Learn how to cite images;
- Check out our examples.
The Library has 2 citation software products that all students, faculty and staff can use:
- RefWorks: Web-based software for managing citations, creating bibliographies, and adding citations as you write within Word.
- EndNote: As with RefWorks, EndNote manages citations, creates bibliographies, and “Cites While You Write” in Word. EndNote software is installed on your machine. A web component will be added shortly.
Why use them?
- Import citations as you’re doing research in databases like EBSCOhost or InfoTrac…or from Google Scholar.
- Bring these citations directly into your Word document! The software will format it in whatever style you choose (APA, MLA, etc.), you can change styles on the fly, add in-line citations or footnotes as you write, automatically create a works cited page, and more.