PosiPeople–New Online Community-Driven Forum–Launches PosiPeople Blog
The PosiPeople Blog will feature posts from the PosiPeople community addressing issues, products, and services that make a positive impact on society and the environment including:
- Organic food and personal care products
- Green and sustainable building
- Hybrid and electric cars
- Energy efficient electronics and appliances
- Natural household products
- Natural and preventive medicine
- Socially responsible investing
The PosiPeople Blog will also keep its community informed of the launch of its beta site. You can sign up to be a beta tester at www.PosiPeople.com.
Co-founding partner Jonathan Chang, an '07 Babson College MBA, has worked in Internet media for more than nine years and sees PosiPeople gathering the “good apples” within internet content.
Says Chang, “We have all heard the saying, 'All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole bunch', but PosiPeople doesn't believe in the bad apple. We believe in all of the good apples that are still in the bunch.”