Who will take the Oscars this year? Professor Julie Levinson, Associate Professor of Film and Director of the Honors Program, makes her predictions:
- Best Picture: Argo
- Best Director: Steven Speilberg
- Best Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis
- Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
- Best Supporting Actor: Tommy Lee Jones
- Best Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway
- Best Foreign Film: Amour
- Best Documentary: Searching for Sugar Man
She is the author of The American Success Myth on Film.
What are your predictions?
Posted in Entrepreneurship of All Kinds