Applying to the Babson MBA or MSEL program – what you need to know before the deadline
Every time we have an application deadline on the horizon, we can feel the simultaneous stress and excitement of our candidates. I know hundreds of candidates are working on their application, putting the finishing touches on essays and confirming recommenders. I have done some of the homework for you so you don’t have to spend too much time searching our web site or this blog – here are 5 important things to keep in mind as you prepare to hit “submit”:
- Read all details about the application process and application requirements for the specific program you are applying to carefully.
- The perennial question remains “what are official vs. unofficial test scores and transcripts” – here is the scoop on how to know what you need to do.
- You don’t have to have your GMAT and recommendations submitted prior to or at the same time you submit your application. There is a bit of a window and you will receive communication from us about the cutoff date to have them in order to receive a decision in Round 1.
- Here’s what to expect after you hit “submit”.
- Don’t forget that if you haven’t visited campus and sat on an actual class, you should consider doing it – here is the schedule of graduate admissions events for you to choose from.
Bonus tip: The application process may seem daunting. Watch this amazing video of the entrepreneurial pursuits of recent MBA graduate Savitha Sridharan to remind yourself of the reasons you are consider a graduate program at Babson.
The Graduate Admissions team wishes you the best of luck and is here to support you as you move through the application steps.
We all have our own goals. Live yours.