Everyone makes an end of the year list. I, too, am a list maker, a list keeper, a list-obsessive. I frequently post My Top five lists in this blog on almost any admissions related or Babson related topic. So in these waning days of 2012, let me post my Five Reasons to Make 2013 Your year for the Babson MBA.
- Venture: make an MBA your next venture. And if you have never ventured, we’ll teach you about that–and more.
- Network: global student community, global alumni community.
- Learn: over 125 faculty teacing grad courses, over 150 courses, five concentrations, 14 international electives abroad, team consulting project-BCAP, MCFE.
- Invest: If you want to invest the time, we have a program that fits the time you have to invest. 1 MBA, 4 delivery methods.
- Own: “Tomorrow belongs to the entrepreneur. Will it belong to you?”
A word to any one interested in the Full-time MBA programs (One Year and Two Year). The next deadline is around the corner–January 15 if you want to be in the Round 2 pool. I strongly recommend all international students meet this deadline, especially if you are applying to the One-Year MBA.
Babson will be in a city or country near you through the end January 2013, so if you still have doubts or questions about the Babson MBA, I encourage you to come to one of these events or join us virtually (all are listed on our website and on the Babson Bridge.) We are offering candidate opportunities in Shanghai, Boston, Wellesley, San Francisco, Mumbai, Seattle, New York, Miami, Mexico and Chile.
Finally, here are a few favorite pics from 2012. Peace, Joy, and Happiness to you all.
Good luck. Think big.
Posted in Graduate Admissions