How 2 Tuesdays Spring 2019!
Want to learn something really practical to get your startup moving in the right direction? #How2Tuesdays are short, workshop style sessions meant to bring you very specific, user friendly instruction on some of the most important things you need to know how to do for your venture. Every Tuesday at 5pm in the Blank Center (unless otherwise indicated)!
We’re excited to announce our schedule for this semester, starting today!:
- Tuesday, February 5: How 2 Navigate the Boston Entrepreneurial Ecosystem with Mary Tobin, New England Venture Capital Association
- Tuesday, February 12: How 2 Make a Killing in Software with John Landry ’69 MP’08, Babson College
*Updated Tuesday, February 19:
Rescheduled to Thursday, February 28 at 12:30pm in Blank Center Televideo Room
- Tuesday, February 19: How 2 Avoid Second-Stage Growth Pains with Ed Brzychcy MBA’16, Blue Cord Management
- Tuesday, February 26: How 2 Get Maximum Benefit from Surveys with Alisa Jno-Charles ’05 MBA’11, Babson College
- Tuesday, March 5: How 2 Survive from Failure with Emily Lagasse MBA’15, Petwell Supply; KJ Neilson MBA’11, Entrepreneur; Ian So ’08, Chicken and Rice Guys; and Yasu Yamakawa, Babson College (room location: Olin 225)
- Tuesday, March 26: How 2 Be Bankable with Citizens Bank
- Tuesday, April 2: How 2 Come to Terms with Angel & Venture Term Sheets with Morgan Lewis
- Tuesday, April 9: How 2 Sell via Ecommerce with Ross Beyeler ’09, GrowthSpark
- Tuesday, April 16: How 2 Divide Equity Amongst Founders with Les Charm ’64, Babson College (room location: Luksic 101)
- Tuesday, April 23: How 2 Start & Scale a Professional Services Business (room location: Blank Center co-working space)
See you on Tuesdays at 5pm in the Blank Center!