How 2 Tuesdays Spring 2019!
Want to learn something really practical to get your startup moving in the right direction? #How2Tuesdays are short, workshop style sessions meant to bring you very specific, user friendly instruction on some of the most important things you need to know how to do for your venture. Every Tuesday at 5pm in the Blank Center (unless otherwise indicated)!
We’re excited to announce our schedule for this semester, starting today!:
- Tuesday, February 5: How 2 Navigate the Boston Entrepreneurial Ecosystem with Mary Tobin, New England Venture Capital Association
- Tuesday, February 12: How 2 Make a Killing in Software with John Landry ’69 MP’08, Babson College
*Updated Tuesday, February 12:
As safety is our first priority, we will be rescheduling our session due to the upcoming snowstorm. We will share the the new date and time as soon as it is available. Please contact the Blank Center if any questions.
- Tuesday, February 19: How 2 Avoid Second-Stage Growth Pains with Ed Brzychcy MBA’16, Blue Cord Management
- Tuesday, February 26: How 2 Get Maximum Benefit from Surveys with Alisa Jno-Charles ’05 MBA’11, Babson College
- Tuesday, March 5: How 2 Survive from Failure with KJ Neilson MBA’11, Ian So ’08, and Yasu Yamakawa, Babson College
- Tuesday, March 26: How 2 Be Bankable with Citizens Bank
- Tuesday, April 2: How 2 Understand VC Financing with Morgan Lewis
- Tuesday, April 9: How 2 Sell via Ecommerce with Ross Beyeler ’09, GrowthSpark
- Tuesday, April 16: How 2 Divide Equity Amongst Founders with Les Charm ’64, Babson College (room location: Needham Wellesley Room, Olin Hall)
- Tuesday, April 23: How 2 Achieve Customer Success with Jesse Bardo, Silicon Valley Bank
See you on Tuesdays at 5pm in the Blank Center!