#How2Tuesdays This Fall!
Want to learn something really practical to get your startup moving in the right direction? #How2Tuesdays are short, workshop style sessions meant to bring you very specific, user friendly instruction on some of the most important things you need to know how to do for your venture. Every Tuesday at 5pm in the Blank Center (unless otherwise indicated)!
We’re excited to announce our schedule for this semester:
- Tuesday, October 3: How 2 Uncover and Shape Your Value Proposition with Andrew Corbett (room: Luksic 101)
- Tuesday, October 10: How 2 Discover Your Customer with Keith Hopper (room: Luksic 101)
- Tuesday, October 17: How 2 Source and Import Goods from Overseas with John Busch
- Tuesday, October 24: How 2 Make a Prototype with SolidWorks
- Tuesday, October 31: How 2 Build a Successful Company Culture with Bryan Burdick
- Tuesday, November 7: How 2 Read a Term Sheet with Angelo Santinelli
- Tuesday, November 28: How 2 Raise a Seed Round with David Chang
See you on Tuesdays at 5pm in the Blank Center!