#How2Tuesday: How 2 Use Google AdWords
The Blank Center’s #How2Tuesday series continues on Tuesday, April 18 at 5pm in the Blank Center Televideo Room! How 2 Use Google AdWords with CODE!
Nicholas Bourdon is Vice President of Babson CODE and is also certified in Google AdWords. During this How2Tuesday, Nick will be sharing his knowledge to help your startup take advantage of what Google Adwords offers. You will leave with an understanding of:
- The theory behind successful online advertising,
- How to analyze keyword data in Excel to gain deeper insight into your data
- How to use tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr to automate your optimization tasks and run better analyses.
- How to spot trouble in your account and what you need to do to fix it.
- What keywords are and how to use them to your advantage
- How to set up conversion tracking and how to track phone calls from your website
- How to track sales, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords
- How to take advantage of competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click
About Babson CODE
We are a community of developers, and entrepreneurs, here to make the world a better place one div at a time. Check out our website: http://babsoncode.com/
See you on Tuesday, April 18 at 5pm in the Blank Center Televideo Room!
What are #How2Tuesdays?:
Want to learn something really practical to get your startup moving in the right direction? #How2Tuesdays are short, workshop style sessions meant to bring you very specific, user friendly instruction on some of the most important things you need to know how to do for your venture. Every Tuesday at 5pm in the Blank Center!