Top 10 Free Online Tools For Entrepreneurs and Start Ups
Lack of resources is nothing new to entrepreneurs. Luckily, the internet provides a tremendous amount of free resources to help any budding entrepreneur build, promote and grow a company! When I first started my company, CAMFormulas.com, which is an online retailer of high-quality vitamins, dietary supplements and nutritional products, I relied heavily on free tools offered on the internet. I would estimate that by using these free tools I saved my company over $1,000 in the first two months of operations! Below are my top 10 (in no particular order) favorite free online tools for entrepreneurs and start ups!
1. Pixlr – Free online photo and graphics editor!
2. kuler – Easily match and create color themes!
3. Bannersnack – Make free Flash banners for your website or blog!
4. Addthis – Easily add social media buttons to your website or blog.
5. FavIcon Generator– Create a free favicon (the little picture you see in many website URLs).
6. Easy Graphics Generator – Create professional looking graphics, buttons and headlines!
7. TheFind – List your products on this high-traffic comparison shopping site for free!
8. MailChimp – Use MailChimp’s free email marketing platform!
9. HootSuite – Easily manage your social media campaign!
10. Tagxedo – Create fun content with this free word cloud creator!
I hope that you find these free tools as useful as I did in your own entrepreneurial venture!