Being More Productive #4: Ends Up Sleep Is Important

As a small business owner, we are all busy. You and I are no exception. And chances are, if you are a normal human, you would be looking for any and all ways to get more work done in a less amount of time, after all, time is money. And in order to do this you would need to boost your productivity as well as other little changes that, in the end, would help big time. Any help counts when it comes to keeping a business running. The business is your ship and you are the captain. So take care of your ship.

As the captain of your ship you need to realize that a fully functioning you is best for your business. This means you need to sleep, no excuses. Lack of sleep means you mind is no where near fresh and you will make sloppy mistakes that can end up hurting your business, this applies when you work slower due to being tired as well. I understand that it may be hard to make yourself sop work that needs to be done to go home, relax and sleep, but you need to listen to your body, it knows yourself more than you do, and if it is tired, so are you, so you should sleep when it is tired. As studies shown, you can’t make yourself be a morning person, so if you need to wake up early set your work schedule to be work towards the afternoon to night time so you can sleep in. That’s how I am, I sleep in and work late. Works great for me.

Danny Wong is the young entrepreneur that has maintained a dress shirt startup and has a second custom dress shirt startup on the way and he wants YOU to be a part of it!